C-isms

Mom (in the AM, before breakfast): "Sweater? It is cold?" C: "No. I want a blanket." C wraps around herself, shuffles around and says: "You have done well young Padawan, you have done well." 9/8/12
C: "A great teacher would remove the word 'impossible' from the classroom dictionaries." [Why?] "Because nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it."
Mom, lost in a park near their house, "I can't find a trail." C: "Lets blaze one!"
C: "Steph-anne Hawkins is not as smart as Einstein because Albert Einstein could do quantum physics and quantum mechanics in his head, while Steph-anne Hawkins, with all due respect, can only do physics. No offense to Steph-anne Hawkins, partially because he is the smartest man alive." Mom (in all seriousness, and remember that she is a regular reader of Scientific American): "What is quantum mechanics?" C: "It is how particles move." 9/26/11

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Face Painting


Campbell getting her face painted like a butterfly at Sriram's birthday party. The rest of the 50 photos are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/roy.gilbert Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well - as usual many awe inspireing pictures from the magical place you have been hideing all this time - it was nice to talk to you while you were down - so are you'all planning any more kids? I ask that cause I can picture that in my mind and it fits your carma/ora/lifestyle/whatever if you know what I mean-
so are you really in india or really in some very intricate theme park somewhere in france (Raviland or something) while you work at some biestro busting tables putting this elaborate front on and playing some really crule prank on your parents-I say this only because it is all so unbelievable the life and adventures you guys are having-we are planning to spend some time with your folks next month (steve and I are going fishing!)we havent done that since h/s-Judi and I are building a Gabezzo in the side yard of our mountain retreat known as " hilltop b&b" Trisha and dan had staff shirts printed with the name and a logo cause so many family and friends come and stay-well school is out in a week and BAM! Im free for a month- I hope you read this and you can drop me a line!!
love Uncle Terry