C-isms
Mom (in the AM, before breakfast): "Sweater? It is cold?" C: "No. I want a blanket." C wraps around herself, shuffles around and says: "You have done well young Padawan, you have done well." 9/8/12
C: "A great teacher would remove the word 'impossible' from the classroom dictionaries." [Why?] "Because nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it."
Mom, lost in a park near their house, "I can't find a trail." C: "Lets blaze one!"
C: "Steph-anne Hawkins is not as smart as Einstein because Albert Einstein could do quantum physics and quantum mechanics in his head, while Steph-anne Hawkins, with all due respect, can only do physics. No offense to Steph-anne Hawkins, partially because he is the smartest man alive." Mom (in all seriousness, and remember that she is a regular reader of Scientific American): "What is quantum mechanics?" C: "It is how particles move." 9/26/11
1 comment:
Lets get a decent tree next time OK!! - Well How about some pictues of mom and dad (you know we still like you guys)(even though you left us and ran far far away into some mystical land beyond the well at the end of the world)
Well I'm still where I have always been (here) and I do smile inside every time I think of you and all the adventures you waking up in each day.We were going to stop by the other day (we had a three day weekend) and visit but there was car trouble and we turned around just past the sign that says "please yield to cars that vanish and re appear without notice". I figure they scramble your molicules and they slip through some kind of time continium at the end of the world and reassemble them in some kind of giant bottle called India where they float on giant elephants who have short legs and tusks that are red and play music all day that little faries dance to. I'm really close on this arnt I?
I hope your enjoying my message- but seriously - how are you doing! I'm at work this morning and thought I'd check your site. We are all well - Trisha is getting married this easter and her and dan just got a new house in Shelby - it's real nice - three b/r with 2 bths with fire/p and sunken l/r and break/nook and lots of yard. (I'm proud of them) we think its all about having kids(mild excitement)
We had a great visit with your mom and dad in Nov.We saw lots of pics of you guys and I got steve's old go-for-it truck for our place. We use it every day(being in the wilderness and all)
Well I'm going to play around your site some more -have you seen Narnia yet? I am on book 4 of the story - its not tolkien but real close
Love
Uncle Terry
Post a Comment