C-isms

Mom (in the AM, before breakfast): "Sweater? It is cold?" C: "No. I want a blanket." C wraps around herself, shuffles around and says: "You have done well young Padawan, you have done well." 9/8/12
C: "A great teacher would remove the word 'impossible' from the classroom dictionaries." [Why?] "Because nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it."
Mom, lost in a park near their house, "I can't find a trail." C: "Lets blaze one!"
C: "Steph-anne Hawkins is not as smart as Einstein because Albert Einstein could do quantum physics and quantum mechanics in his head, while Steph-anne Hawkins, with all due respect, can only do physics. No offense to Steph-anne Hawkins, partially because he is the smartest man alive." Mom (in all seriousness, and remember that she is a regular reader of Scientific American): "What is quantum mechanics?" C: "It is how particles move." 9/26/11

Saturday, April 02, 2005


Campbell in the pool. She likes to walk down the steps until her feet barely touch the bottom with her head above water. Little daredevil! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Local boy does good.

I had lunch with Ruffier today and we were catching up on people we knew. He mentioned he saw you recently and you were working for Google in India. He couldn't remember what you were doing over there so, in a moment of boredom, I decided to do a search (with Google, of course) and find out. Lo and behold you're running the joint. Very cool.

I'm married (Carrie) with 2 boys (Connor, 7, and Parker, 3). I'm a programmer for the Florida Hospital Association (www.fha.org). Mostly Microsloth stuff. Nothing too exciting, but I do get to tinker with different things from time to time.

Campbell is adorable. Tell Leigh Anne I said hello.