C-isms

Mom (in the AM, before breakfast): "Sweater? It is cold?" C: "No. I want a blanket." C wraps around herself, shuffles around and says: "You have done well young Padawan, you have done well." 9/8/12
C: "A great teacher would remove the word 'impossible' from the classroom dictionaries." [Why?] "Because nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it."
Mom, lost in a park near their house, "I can't find a trail." C: "Lets blaze one!"
C: "Steph-anne Hawkins is not as smart as Einstein because Albert Einstein could do quantum physics and quantum mechanics in his head, while Steph-anne Hawkins, with all due respect, can only do physics. No offense to Steph-anne Hawkins, partially because he is the smartest man alive." Mom (in all seriousness, and remember that she is a regular reader of Scientific American): "What is quantum mechanics?" C: "It is how particles move." 9/26/11

Sunday, January 30, 2005

We had a great visit with the in-laws. Lots of sightseeing, and Campbell thoroughly enjoyed being with her Kiki and Papa Steve!

I took a quick trip back to the States for Google's global sales conference and ski trip. Strange going from 85-degree January in H-town to snow at Tahoe. Had a great time reconnecting with friends, and I ate a lot of hamburgers.

Back here, always changing. Leigh Anne ordered a couple of cool chairs and a sofa for the living room, and I bought a formal kurta pyjama for a wedding. I'll post a picture when I get it. My first Hindu wedding -- this was for one of our fantastic employees, Prem Pillai.

Campbell is doing all sorts of cool stuff. She starting to play really elaborate games with her dolls like hide and seek. She now has her own ball pit which she loves to dive into. And she told Leigh Anne the other day that, "It's not very sunny today, Mom." Amazing stuff.

Everyone should download Firefox and Picasa also.

No comments: